1) Do you dare to venture into the horrific journey what has the Royal Society of Gilles “Les Commerçants” concocted for you in La Hestre? They promise us a gory adventure for the most daring. A storyteller will also come and tell you stories that will make you have a bad night. Other activities are also planned for the youngest: mini “fairground” (game of massacre, sensory box, etc.); best costume competition (up to 12 years old); competition for the most beautiful pumpkin (up to 12 years old). Snacks and bar provided. Distribution of sweets. Meet on Monday, October 31 from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. at the playground, located behind the “La Drève” sports complex, rue Fernand Deltenre in La Hestre.
2) This Saturday, Binche is launching a challenge to teenagers from 16 years old on the occasion of the Halloween walk: will they dare to face District 16+
? A space nestled under the mysterious foliage of the municipal park, supposed to provide even more thrills to the brave. For the rest, the course was above all designed to entertain children and families. Departure from rue des Masures every 20 minutes, between 6 p.m. and 9 p.m. Children will be rewarded at the end with sweets and hot chocolate. Free participation.
3) Even on Halloween, sports fans will not be forgotten with the traditional Jogging of the Witches of Besonrieux. The meeting is scheduled for Saturday, October 29 at 3 p.m. at the municipal school of Besonrieux (30, rue de Mignault). The objective of this two-person relay race is to cover the most kilometers in 2 hours, on a 2.5 kilometer circuit. Pre-registration: €15 per team via www.goaltiming.be Registration is possible on the day of the race: €18 / team. Gifts are offered to people in disguise.
4) Asbl On Saint-Vaast au Jardin invites you to discover its impressive halloween decor every evening until November 6 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m., and until 10 p.m. on weekends. You will visit a scary butcher’s shop and an animal cemetery and you will meet evil clowns, zombies, a disturbing seer and dangerous pirates. Chills guaranteed! Free entry and children admitted. Bar provided. Address: 39, Grand’rue in Saint-Vaast.
5) Why not make yourself a web for Halloween? Nothing like a good horror movie to get you in the mood! Le Stuart cinema in La Louvière organizes a special Halloween party, this Monday, October 31 at 8:15 p.m. On the program, two fictions: “The Devil’s Prey”, a film on the theme of demonic possessions. And the horror thriller “Le Bal de l’Enfer”. Sensitive souls refrain. Price: €15. For the youngest, the cinema also offers “Halloween Kids”, the same day, from 2:30 p.m. until 4:30 p.m. Sonic the Hedgehog will be there to present his new film “Sonic 2” (screening at 3:45 p.m.). Price: 5 euro.
6) And then the day that does not “Ruffus” Terro(i)r Story Halloween at the Vignobles des Agaises in Haulchin. Every year, on October 31, on the occasion of Halloween, Lord Ruffus, master of the place in the year 1124, indeed returns to haunt the Agaises Vineyard. A curse has taken hold of Lord Ruffus and only you can help him! Are you ready to face the ghosts of his past? Find the solution to the puzzles, discover the clues, put your senses to the test… and perhaps you will be able to free Lord Ruffus from this terrible curse? On the program, a large haunted game trail in the heart of the vineyards. And then, after the effort, comfort at the farmers’ and craftsmen’s market and at the Ruffus bar. Halloween pictures, food trucks, photo booth. Free event from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. but reservation required!
7) Finally, until November 4, it is possible, thanks to a coded walk organized by the Social Cohesion Plan of Manage, to walk while discovering or re-appreciating Harry Potter universe. To do this, all you have to do is set off from the Bois du Scailmont in Manage, equipped with your smartphone in order to be able to read the QR code posters, visible throughout the walk. It is also possible to obtain a paper plan from the Social Cohesion Plan at 39, rue de la Petite Franchise in Fayt-Lez-Manage. Info on 064 45 95 19.