Event: Alianza Lima – Sport Boys
League: Peru League 1 – Closing Tournament 2022
Date: July 17, 2022 – 1:15 p.m. Peru
Forecast: Lima Alliance Wins The Match
Fee: 1.53* (fee as of 07.15.2022, 11:58 p.m.)
Betting house: bet365
Game between winning teams awaits us this Sunday at the Alejandro Villanueva Stadium better known as Matute, it is the one that awaits us for the Second Day of the Closing Tournament of football in Peru, when the always candidate for the title such as Alianza Lima receives the visit of Sport Boys.
Lima Alliance news
Those led by the Argentine Carlos Bustos could not stay with the Opening Tournament, where they finished eight points behind the leader Melgar, without neglecting how poor their presentation was in the Copa Libertadores de América. But the intimate cast has set out to conquer the Clausura, and boy, did they make it clear in their debut.
Thus Alliance Lima comes from winning 1-2 against Atlético Grau, in a game where they were visitors, and now they want to ratify that victory with a win in front of their fans, there for the National Championship they won their last five games, The defensive aspect being the best, since they hardly received a goal in one game.
Alianza Lima presents these numbers in the Clausura League 1 Tournament in Peru
– Ranked 5th in the Clausura League 1 Tournament in Peru, with 3 points after 1 matchday.
– As a local it presents 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses, with 0 goals for and 0 against.
– As a visitor they have 1 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses, with 2 goals for and 1 against.
Sport Boys News
For their part, those led by Juan Carlos Alayo aim in this Closing to add as many points as possible to distance themselves from the red zone, and thereby try to return to international competition, just as they did last season.
Thus, the Rosado cast, despite playing at their usual home, the Miguel Grau Stadium, achieved a valuable result, such as the 3-0 win against UTC Cajamarca with a great performance by Mauro Guevgeozián who scored a double. With this result, the Porteño cast left behind a streak of four consecutive losses.
Now this weekend they face an Alianza Lima against whom they have tied in their last two direct games, although we could also say that they have beaten the intimates just once in their last sixteen direct games.
Sport Boys presents these numbers in Peru’s Liga 1 Closing Tournament
– Ranked 2nd in the Torneo Clausura Liga 1 in Peru, with 3 points after 1 matchday.
– As a local it presents 1 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses, with 3 goals for and 0 against.
– As a visitor they have 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses, with 0 goals for and 0 against.
Background Alianza Lima – Sport Boys
- Sport Boys 0 – 0 Alianza Lima (Peru League 1, 02/13/2022)
- Sport Boys 0 – 0 Alianza Lima (Peru League 1, 08/01/2021)
- Sport Boys 0 – 2 Alianza Lima (Peru League 1, 05/17/2021)
- Alianza Lima 0 – 2 Sport Boys (Peru League 1, 11/21/2020)
- Alianza Lima 1 – 1 Sport Boys (Peru League 1, 10/07/2020)
Prediction Alianza Lima vs Sport Boys
Although Sport Boys is also one of the teams with a history in Peruvian soccer, what has been shown in recent years, especially in the first half of this 2022, does not allow confidence to be generated to achieve a good result this Sunday against an Alliance Lima against whom he has had a bad time facing him in recent years, and if we add to this how well the intimate cast respects the house for the National Championship, then it leads us to bet on the Alliance victory.