We leave you with the summary of Shawn Michaels’ call with the media after NXT Halloween Havoc.
After the celebration of NXT Halloween Havoc 2022, Shawn Michaels has spoken to the media again in a call that was stopped with the arrival of the COVID-19 pandemic and now they are back. Next, we leave you with a summary of Shawn Michaels’ statements:
- Shawn Michaels praised Wes Lee and tonight’s win as he deserves it given all the real hardships he’s had to overcome. He stated that the two of them get along very well and that Lee told him that he did not feel that he did not deserve this. Shawn said that Wes Lee is a very good boy who has had a very bad time because of Nash Carter’s departure and that he can’t see people bad about him.
- Shawn Michaels commented that he considers the members of the NXT roster as his children and praised the work of all of them tonight as they faced each other in several stipulation matches. He specifically praised the Ambulance Match, as this match comes from a considerably deep storyline and it all went well.
- HBK said that the Dragunov vs. Breakker vs. McDonagh lasted longer than anticipated, but he knew he was going to come out all right eventually. He praised McDonagh and Dragunov, saying of the latter that he is someone special from NXT UK. He also remembers that Breakker is doing exceptionally well and that he has only been fighting for a year. He stated that he had no hesitation in bringing McDonagh and Dragunov to the United States as soon as he could.
- Shawn Michaels stated that he does not think we are going to see too many cinematographic segments or matches in NXT and that the Halloween Havoc thing was done because the circumstances invited it.
- On the expansion of NXT, Shawn Michaels said that there have been talks about NXT Mexico and NXT Japan and news about this could come in 2023. As for NXT shows, he wants to leave Florida next year, although the final decision does not depend of the.
- Michaels spoke about T-BAR/Dijakovic’s return to NXT and said that he was happy about it. He praised screenwriter Johnny Russo as it was his idea and stated that there are times when talent doesn’t make it on the main roster because it might not be the right time for them to be there. Something important is that he said that they do not want to insult the intelligence of the fans and they will not pretend that T-BAR did not exist, but they will try to connect points and surprise the fans.
- HBK said that he does not want NXT to be identified as his NXT, but as the NXT of the wrestlers who are on the roster. He affirmed that they are trying to unite the locker room and they are succeeding, since the closeness that exists between all of them is very considerable. HBK commented that he is getting very involved in making sure that everything goes on well with everyone and that nothing f*cks up.
- Regarding the number of matches on the Halloween Havoc card, Shawn Michaels said that they normally bet on five matches, but this time there were many interesting stories and they tried six matches. He stated that he believes that the perfect duration of an event is from 2 hours and 30 minutes to 2 hours and 45 minutes, but as he said before, they spent a little time and he must assess whether or not they return to the billboards of five fighting
So far the summary of Shawn Michaels’ call with the media after NXT Halloween Havoc.
Remember to consult TurnHeelWrestling to keep up to date with the latest news about WWE, AEW and other companies of Pro Wrestlingas well as everything related to UFC, Bellator and ONE in our dedicated section. In addition, you can follow us on our social networks so you don’t miss any of the news: Twitter, Facebook, Discord, Youtube, Twitter and Instagram.